Announcing Dime.Scheduler 2021.3.0
Dime.Scheduler 2021.3.0 is available now and comes with some nice new features and heaps of improvements to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central connector.
In this minor release, we made the following improvements to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central connector:
- BC 18 (2021 Release Wave 1) support
- Calculate flowfields when sending resources with custom field mapping
- Enable finish button on every FastTrack Wizard step
- Move planning mode to job and job task level
- Job budgets
- Send job planning line as task
- Report errors back to Dime.Scheduler
- Planning status on jobs
- Add new field "Planning behavior"
- Update the subject and body of appointments in Dime.Scheduler
In addition, some useful features were developed:
- Choose how to apply the capacity for appointments that last longer than a day
- 'Today' and 'Tomorrow' filter options for date fields
- Apply resource filter from appointments in the planning board
- Update appointment subject and body through the import pipeline
- New script to automate Azure AD App registration for the bidirectional Exchange connector
Improvements and bug fixes
In addition to the traditional performance and stability improvements, the following bugs have been fixed:
- US date & time format in appointment editor
- Toolbar overflow rendering
- Appointment editor text alignment
- Set scheduler fit
- Planning quantity calculation in appointment stored procedure
- Update appointment planning quantity via the real-time update mechanism
- Missing resource alerts to highlight appointments for visible planning boards
- Round up the increment on shift next/previous
- Copy/paste of locked appointments
- Page navigation is locked in the appointment editor's resource combobox
- Rendering of the grouping bar in the planning board when zoomed out
- Time zones deserialize to UTC when retrieving appointments
To upgrade to Dime.Scheduler 2021.3.0, follow the upgrade guide dilligently before deploying the new version.
Missed the webinar?
On May 6, we hosted a webinar to demonstrate all the new features in Dime.Scheduler and make a series of announcements about what's next in Dime.Scheduler.
Watch it again here.
End of life for Internet Explorer
Microsoft has finally pulled the plug on Internet Explorer. As a result, we also announce the end of life for the SilverLight-based versions of Dime.Scheduler. Specifically, all versions prior to Dime.Scheduler 2017 will no longer be supported. We therefore recommend to upgrade to the latest version of Dime.Scheduler. Get in touch to inquire how to upgrade!Back to news
Hendrik Bulens is Managing Partner at Dime Software and leads the Dime.Scheduler product team. His many years of experience as a consultant and passion for business and technology have helped shape Dime.Scheduler into what it is today and define where it is headed.