Welcome to Acumen Consulting as Dime.Scheduler reseller for Australia and New Zealand
Acumen Consulting specializes in the delivery of financial, supply chain, business intelligence and online/website software solutions and has worked with owner-operated companies through to large multi-national companies across New Zealand and Australia delivering out-of-the-box and customized software solutions. Their focus industries are Utilities, Oil & Gas, Government & Education, Professional Services, Retail, Wholesale & Distribution, Manufacturing, and Health Care.
Thijs Duron – AJS Practice Lead at Acumen Consulting – believes that:
Resource planning is a vital step for companies who deal with service management. Both preventive and corrective maintenance have to planned as efficiently as possible according to agreed SLA’s, service region and resource skills. As an ERP Solution provider focused on Service-related companies, Acumen Consulting needs to offer this functionality to its customers.
- Thijs Duron, AJS Practice lead
Rather than developing a solution in-house, Acumen went on the market and evaluated multiple solutions that deal with Resource Planning.
The choice for Dime.Scheduler was based on:
- Clean graphical presentation of the planning board and sufficient functionality (skills, region, color coding, graphical presentation on a map, …).
- Easy to integrate with Dynamics NAV and existing development with multiple BackOffice sources.
- Easy to set up, implement and train at the client side.
- Flexibility to use the system not only as resource planning in service, but also as job planning, assembly planning, sales planning, etc.
- Clear, straightforward pricing model.
- Role-based permissions.
- Fast and clear communication with the DIME Team although situated on the other side of the world.”
Contact : Thijs Duron
Back to news
Hendrik Bulens is Managing Partner at Dime Software and leads the Dime.Scheduler product team. His many years of experience as a consultant and passion for business and technology have helped shape Dime.Scheduler into what it is today and define where it is headed.